How to Choose My Career
It is difficult choosing a career that really suits you. There are so many areas in which you have no experience at all. How can you possibly know what career is right for you? Your ideal career may be something you’ve never considered before.
- Firstly, choose the right careers advice programme for your age group.
- Secondly, complete the online psychometric tests at home in your own time.
- Thirdly, one of our Occupational Psychologists will analyse your results and research which career would suit you best.
- Fourthly, you meet for a one-on-one consultation with a fully-qualified careers advisor to discuss your career options.
- Finally, you receive a full report. This is written by your career guidance counsellor – not computer-generated. It will include our recommendations for your career going forward.
We have been providing careers advice for a very long time – since 1965. So, you know you are in good hands with us. Have a look at our testimonials and see what our clients have said. Or, to find out more about our careers advice service, contact us on 0800 999 7778.