Career Counselling For All Ages
We’re a national firm of careers advisors established in 1965. Our specialist career counselling service is aimed at specific age groups.
Teenagers. Perhaps you’re leaving school, need A-Level advice or are thinking about what degree to study at university.
Twenties. Maybe you’re starting out on your career path for the first time.
Those over thirty. You’ve already had a career for a while and are looking for a career change.
Our career counselling programmes offer:
- Psychometric tests to assess your interests, abilities, personality and values.
- In-depth analysis by your career counsellor.
- One-on-one careers advice to help you decide what career is right for you.
- An in depth report written by your career counsellor with our recommendations in it.
- Career guidance counselling to help you progress in your career path.
Whatever your circumstances, our career counselling uses psychometric tests to figure out what career path would suit you best. Therefore, they can give you the careers advice you need to choose the right career for YOU.
So, fill in the form below, and we’ll contact you to help you find your ideal career.
To find out more about our careers advice service, contact us on 0800 999 7778.