Thinking About a Career Change at 30+?
Are you seeking a career change at 30+, but don’t really know what future career path is right for you? We offer a bespoke professional careers advice programme specifically for you. It is designed to help mature adults make that career change.
For many people, their career no longer interests them, or it lacks progression, or they want a new work/life balance. You may already have a successful career, but as lifestyle and priorities change, does your career still motivate you? Does it fulfil your ambitions? Are you working to your full potential?
There are many reasons why making a career change at 30+ seems daunting, but it really isn’t as scary as you may think. Changing career when you’re over 30 isn’t unusual. We have developed a process using extensive psychometric tests and in-depth analysis to provide expert careers advice tailored to you. Finding a new career at 30 is a positive action. If you’re not happy in your current role then you must wonder: will it get any better?
Some of the reasons you might come to Career Analysts:
- Thinking about a career change due to altered circumstances
- Wanting to return to work and restart your career
- Unhappy in your present career and want to find your ideal vocation
- Woman returner after child-rearing
- Needing careers advice on what would be the best path for you
- Looking to start your own business
If you answered yes to any of these then you could really benefit from contacting us today so we can advise you on the right career for you at this stage of your life.