A New Career in your 20’s
Your twenties are a crucial – and exciting – time. Our New Career 20 programme offers bespoke careers advice for those wanting career guidance on what career is right for them. New career decisions made now have a profound impact on the rest of your working life. Our aim is to help you make the best long-term career decision for YOU.
When looking for a new career in your 20’s, it is important to make the right choice. You want to find a career that you’re not only good at, but that you genuinely enjoy. This will help you build a better, more exciting future.
Our careers advice for 20+ year olds helps you to consider your career options, review your progress, assess your current position and plan for the future. The New Career 20 programme caters for a range of people, no matter your unique circumstances, and is suitable for:
- University graduates
- Young people without many qualifications
- 20+ year olds looking for a new career
- Individuals who don’t know what they want to do
- People with unique circumstances
A New Career for a New You
Perhaps you recently left university and are looking for suitable graduate jobs. Maybe you thought you knew what career was right for you, but now you’re not so sure.
Don’t shut yourself off from the exciting prospects around you. If you’re already in employment but unsure whether this is the right career for you, then ask yourself:
- does your current role reflect your skills, your qualification, your goals?
- Are there further qualifications that would help you build your dream career?
- Or will you hold back as others progress up the career ladder?