Career Analysts is a firm of professional careers advisors helping you to decide what is the best career for YOU.
You may be
- A teenager making A level or degree choices with a view to choosing the right career in the longer term
- In your twenties – you’ve completed your education but are still unsure what to do OR you’ve started along one career path, but realised it wasn’t really what you expected
- Mature – you’ve been in a career for some time – perhaps being successful in it – but your values or circumstances have altered and now you want a career change.
Whatever your circumstances, Career Analysts can help you make the right career choice.
As a firm of Occupational Psychologists, Career Analysts has a tried and tested method to help people make these important career decisions. Each of our career consultants has a minimum of 2 degrees. In one, they learn about what careers there are and what the requirements are for those careers. In the other, they learn how to interpret the results of the psychometric tests we conduct.
So, on the one hand they know about all the careers there are. If they can find out about YOU…
- what are you interested in?
- what are you good at?
- What would suit your personality?
- What is in line with your values and beliefs?
- What is practical for you?
…then they can match you up with the best career for YOU – either for your initial career choice or a career change later in life.
The career tests themselves are in real depth – they take about 5 hours to complete in total, although they don’t all need to be done in one session. Once completed, the results are studied by the career guidance counsellor, who will use them to research possible career options for you.
Then for the important part – the meeting between you and the Occupational Psychologist! In this you will discuss a range of possible career choices, looking at the pro’s and con’s of each, before narrowing down the options and deciding on the ideal career for you.
The meeting is followed up by a written report – not computer-generated but written by the careers advisor. This spells out the results, what they mean for you and what our recommendations are for you going forward. Many keep this report for a lifetime.
This scientific approach takes all the guesswork out of your career choice. It’s a real eye opener. An opportunity not just to change your career but to change your life!
If you are looking for career guidance counsellors London, contact Career Analysts now on 0800 999 7778 or send an email to Leo Soloman- firstname.lastname@example.org.